[Savannah-register-public] [task #12142] Submission of markovschoenfinke

From: Marvin Cohrs
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12142] Submission of markovschoenfinkelcurryuarchalgorithm
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:49:13 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => implementation

I checked your tarball, and it's nice to see that this time it's not empty :)
But:
- AUTHORS, ChangeLog, NEWS and README do not contain anything.
- The only source code is a Hello World program, about six lines of length.
That's trivial and not copyrightable (at minimum ten lines)

I'm closing this submission. When you have some code, feel free to resubmit
the project.