[Savannah-register-public] [task #12013] Submission of Clear Audio

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12013] Submission of Clear Audio
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:54:45 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I downloaded the repository
via git but unfortunately it is empty.

Please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
Alternatively, you can forward the code to me by email or attach it to this
tracker.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GNU GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning
of every  copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10 lines long.  This
is explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would
help catch potential omissions such as these.

Note that sending code to our repositories _is_ a release, since the code will
then be publicly available through anonymous access.

Regards.