Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11768] Submission of uqjau: framew

From: Tom Rodman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11768] Submission of uqjau: framework of mostly bash and some perl: scripts, script functions, and script m4 macros for a range of simple purposes, divided into "packages" (directories) by category.
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:05:03 -0600

Hello Tomasz:

On Sun 1/29/12 11:23 GMT Tomasz Konojacki wrote:
> Update of task #11768 (project administration):

>              Assigned to:                    None => xenu

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> Hello!
>
> Thank you for your submission.

Thank you very much for considering my work, and responding so soon.

> There's few problems with your tarball:
> 1.  .m4 files does not contain valid licensing header.

This should be fixed.  I updated:

  _chg_quote0.m4
  _chg_comment0.m4
  templ.sh.m4

> 2. While it isn't required, INSTALL file should contain installation
> instruction, not install script. It would help avoid confusion.

Did a re-write of the main INSTALL file.

Updated tarball at:

  http://trodman.com/uqjau/uqjau.tar.gz

> After you fix these problems your project will be accepted.

Wonderful!

--snip

>   <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11768>

Within an hour after I email this reply I will check above link.

--
regards,
Tom Rodman <address@hidden>