[Savannah-register-public] [task #11445] Submission of Gibbon

From: Guido Flohr
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11445] Submission of Gibbon
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 00:32:32 +0000

Hi Tomasz,

1: Currently libgsgf is under GPL.  Only gsgf-result.c and gsgf-result.h were
unintentionally licensed according to LPGL.  That is fixed now in git.

libsvg and libsvg-cairo are not my work; I have only made minor changes and
bugfixes.  They were originally LGPL v2.  I have changed that to LGPL v3.

In other words: Gibbon is basically GPL.  If somebody wants to use libgsgf,
and that would require a re-licensing of libgsgf to LPGL, I am willing to do
so.  Libsvg and libsvg-cairo were LPGL v2 and are now LPGL v3 inside Gibbon.

2. COPYING is now included in git but not included in the tarball generated by
“make dist”. Autoproblem, my todo.

3. Can you point me to an example package that handles artwork correctly?

Thanks!
Guido

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah