Re: [Savannah-register-public] submission of Olivier Cailloux - savannah

From: Olivier Cailloux
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] submission of Olivier Cailloux - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:43:23 +0200

Hello,

Not to be pressing, but just for my planning. Any news from this request? Any idea how long this can take?
Olivier

Le 10/07/2011 20:31, address@hidden a écrit :
Un projet a été soumis à savannah.nongnu.org
Ce courriel a été envoyé à address@hidden,
address@hidden

Olivier Cailloux<address@hidden>  a décrit le projet comme suit :
Licence: lgpl
Autre Licence:
Paquet: Olivier Cailloux
Nom système: oliviercailloux
Type: non-GNU software&  documentation

JLP: Java Linear Programming. An API to define, work with, solve linear
programs and integer mathematical programs from Java, with an O-O perspective.
Based on the idea of Java ILP. Possibility to plug-in commercial and free
solvers. Currently implemented: lp-solve and Cplex. More are coming (GLPK,
...).

Currently: to wrapper in Java around several solvers. Thus have to
re-implement if you want to make a program work with more than one solver.

Moreover, most solvers offer a very poor API to define problems. Typically
only possible to enter the problem in matrix form.

Dépendances logicielles:
JavaILP minisat JNI: LGPL v3, https://sourceforge.net/projects/javailp/ ;
Google Guava: Apache License 2.0, http://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/ ;
SLF4J: MIT license, http://www.slf4j.org/license.html ;
logback: dual-licensed under the EPL v1.0 and the LGPL 2.1,
http://logback.qos.ch/license.html
A JRE is required. The program is compiled and tested with a free one (the
default one in debian stable and the default one in Ubuntu lucid).

Autres Commentaires:
No media files in the project, but I checked the box, because *for each* media
files in the project: anything holds.

   Message posté via/par Savannah
   http://savannah.nongnu.org/