[Savannah-register-public] [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 22:22:57 +0000

Follow-up Comment #15, task #10626 (project administration):

If underscore.sty is used by the project but not integrated with it (i.e. not
linked or compiled into), then I would say it is just joint distribution --
valid under the GPL. It doesn't matter whether you modify the file or not.

It is also fine to upload the whole repository history for the source code --
after all you are not distributing a binary, so most of the GPL requirements
do not apply. Distributing source code as long as you have the right to do it
is OK. Just be sure to correct everything before you do the first release from
within Savannah, and notify us afterwards so we can close this task.