[Savannah-register-public] [task #10696] Submission of Quedando

From: David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10696] Submission of Quedando
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:47:33 +0000

Hi Mario,
Thanks for your complete and kind reply :)
Totally agree than all code must be gpl, and will be "marked" with the right
header, I will take care of this personally.

I have read carefully the links , and make some research and IcePDF and since
April 2010 Processing runs OK with OpenJDK(IcedTea) wich are the main
libraries I was thinking to use.

My develop environment is setup with OpenJdk so this is the first test it
must pass :), if for whatever technical reason the project must move to Sun
JDK, I will let you know and I will search for other code hoster, but  the aim
of the project itself is to be free as possible and that's why I have choose
Savanah as first host option.

The choose of the language is mainly due java offers out of the box features
needed by the requirements, and of course due I have prior experience with the
language :P

So the answer to you final questions, yes I would love to have access now, to
be able to share from  the first line of code , there are some potential
collaborators that can join the project if they have access to it, also having
it hosted on such prestigious site like Savannah committed 100% with libre
software is a warranty that any collaboration  will remain free.
Regarding if agree with the conditions, Yes, that requirements are one of the
main reasons to choose Savannah :)

Again thanks :)

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah