[Savannah-register-public] [task #10686] Submission of Opus Libre

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10686] Submission of Opus Libre
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:36:58 +0000

Greetings,
the plan is indeed to move to Savannah as the primary platform (although
repo.or.cz will probably remain as a mirror, so as not to break existing URLs
I may have posted here and there).

As for the non-GNU issue, the very reason why I'm applying here is precisely
because I would like for this (albeit small) framework to be accepted into the
GNU project.  It only relies on pure GNU software, is mainly written using
guile, and does provide GNU LilyPond users with useful functionality (although
it's evidently not mandatory to use it!).

Please let me know if there are other questions I need to make myself more
clear about.

Regards,
Valentin.