[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10499] Submission of Toonloop

From: Alexandre Quessy
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10499] Submission of Toonloop
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:23:05 -0400

Hello Alex and others,

2010/10/7 Alex Fernandez <address@hidden>:
> Are you still willing to host your project at Savannah? If not,
> please tell us--we don't bite, and it will make us gain time.

Well, for now, I will stop this process. I will re-evaluate hosting in
Savannah when I have more time for doing the changes you guys ask for.
I took note of the suggestions above, and might apply them. So for
now, I'm not willing to host in on Savannah.

Thanks a lot. Apologies for the delay in my response.

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/