[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10496] Submission of Quagga Routin

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10496] Submission of Quagga Routing Software
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:42:16 +0200

Hi Paul,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Paul Jakma <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'll try address your issues soon. I will probably submit a tarfile without
> the auto-generated bits next time (maintainer clean kind of thing).

We prefer that all messages be posted to the task interface at Savannah:
  http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10496
so that they can be linked to the submission. If you do not want to
repeat yourself I may answer there and quote your message, but it
might look messy. I will address your concerns over there, OK?

Thanks,

Alex.