[Savannah-register-public] [task #10444] Submission of sim3d

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10444] Submission of sim3d
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:53:41 +0000

Great! Just let us know when it is finished, and please include the license
for the binary files (including copyright holder and year) in the README when
you get the author's approval.

No problem about having two COPYING files if the README is clear enough, I
think, but I'm sure that others will correct me if I'm wrong.

For what is worth, keeping a written statement from all copyright holders as
to the license approval would be a good idea (although not a requirement).
Keep in mind that others without any connection to the original authors might
use, modify and redistribute the software, and if the original author of the
binary files ever change their mind it might be a problem. Better safe than
sorry, as they say.