[Savannah-register-public] [task #10354] Submission of mpd-hits

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10354] Submission of mpd-hits
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 21:15:39 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Hi Dmitry,

As a Savannah admin, I am reviewing your project; please excuse any mistakes
that I may make in the process. There are a couple of issues with your
submission:
* The file mpd-hits.conf does not have the copyright header. I am not sure
that it needs it because it seems to hold only configuration information, but
to be on the safe side it would be best if you added the header.
* Same for the README, which should ideally not only contain the header but
also state the license for the package.

All in all it looks pretty good; could you make these changes and upload an
updated tarball so we can continue with the process? Thanks!