[Savannah-register-public] Re : [task #10274] Submission of doubango 3GP

From: Bossiel thioriguel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re : [task #10274] Submission of doubango 3GPP SIP NGN/IMS Framework
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:46:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mario,

I'm trying to update the ticket on the website but I have an error when a click on "Submit Changes" :Duplicate Post: this form was already submitted. Exiting
Unfortunately we can't provide a tarball (source only under SVN or Git). You can consider that we no longer wish to host our project on savannah.

Thanks