[Savannah-register-public] [task #9367] Submission of GNU Emacs for slac

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9367] Submission of GNU Emacs for slackware
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:51:49 +0000

   Should be Finished on: Fr 22 Mai 2009 00:00:00 CEST => So 21 Feb 2010
00:00:00 CET
             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Hello.

Apologize the delay. If you are still planning to host your project at GNU
Savannah please confirm it so we continue with the registration processes. If
we do not get the confirmation within 2 week we will assume than you no longer
plain to host the project on Savannah but if is the case please tell us - we
don't bite, and it will make us gain a lot of time.

Regards,
   Sebastian

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah