[Savannah-register-public] [task #9990] Submission of General purpose C

From: Alexandre Becoulet
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9990] Submission of General purpose C templates library
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:48:08 +0000

Hello,

The fact is examples are included in the texinfo documentation using
@verbatiminclude. Having the full license header spanning half a page in the
manual for all examples is quite bad. I do not want to have non compilable
(and possibly outdated) code examples pasted in the doc either.

I would like a way to do partial verbatim inclusion in texinfo files but this
feature is not available yet. That's why I used short headers in the meantime.
Please let me know what's your feeling considering this issue.