[Savannah-register-public] [task #9636] Submission of simple RowLog

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9636] Submission of simple RowLog
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:44:00 +0000

Has anything else changed that you would like me to look at? I think what I
saw was fine.

Your README states that derby.jar and simple.jar are distributed in the
default distribution. Make sure when you do that, you also distribute the
source in the source distribution and make it clear it is from a different
project.