[Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 19:28:31 +0000

Sorry, forgot English translation of the description... :-(

Star Trek Three-Dimensional Chess
http://images.google.it/images?q=Star%20Trek%20Three-Dimensional%20Chess

Continuation of my Information Technology Laurea (University) Degree
graduation Thesis.
Java language application.

Goal is to create a client-server application to manage 3D chess games,
showing the 3D chessboard and a players and games story database.
While the application is currently based on RMI and "Grammatica 1.4", my idea
is to introduce Spring Remoting or pure JMS (with OpenMQ).
Moreover, there is the need to introduce Xj3D for chessboard graphics.

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah