[Savannah-register-public] [task #9144] Submission of Reindeer

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9144] Submission of Reindeer
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:30:15 +0000

Hello Patrik,

so sorry you had to wait that long for an answer. A dedicated backend to the
proprietary Direct3D is something we didn't had to deal with on Savannah
before and we had to talk about this first.

Savannah will host Reindeer if you agree to keep your main focus of support
on the "free backends" on free software platforms, making them the primary
target so to speak. If there are setups where the DX drivers are better
performing, we can't help that now but we surely do not want to have any "Runs
best on $propriatarystuff" banners on Savannah. :)

So, if you are still interested in hosting your project here, please tell us
and we check your most current archive.