[Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 20:32:07 +0000

Hello, I downloaded and extracted the files of you taball, and I have noticed
that the GPL License is missing. Please place a file named COPYING or LICENSE
in the root folder of your project with the text from the GPL v2 license [1].
Note that GPL v2 is the old version of the GPL and that a new version of the
GPL is available [2].

Your license notice with your copyright should be found in each of your
source files your project. Additional on this issue can be found at the
Savannah Wiki page [3].

1. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt
2. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
3. https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly