[Savannah-register-public] [task #8629] Submission of Digital Circuit Si

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8629] Submission of Digital Circuit Simulation in Python
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:47:25 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => yavor

I apologize for taking us so long to review your project; I hope you are
still interested to host it Savannah.

There are a few problems with your package:

1) Source files that are non-trivial (typically anything longer than 10
lines) should contain copyright and license notice; see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html for details.  (Note that the notice
for GPLv2 is slightly different; see the license text for the correct
format.)
2) As this cannot be achieved for the images, you should put a short README
in all directories with images containing such a notice.
3) The canonical filename for the license is "COPYING", not "license"; please
rename it.

Would you be willing to submit an updated tarball?