[Savannah-register-public] [task #8851] Submission of pfc demo proyect

From: Juan Francisco Gato Luis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8851] Submission of pfc demo proyect
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:15:30 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
<> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration

= Registration Details =

* Name: *pfc demo proyect*
* System Name:  *pfc-demo*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

This is a demo to test the forge and make some data for my tesis.
I will erase the proyect in a few days so don worry about it.

thanks for your support

Rey Juan Carlos University, Juan Francisco Gato Luis
libresoft Research team.

==== Other Comments: ====
I don't have a url or a file to upload, because this is only a test proyect.
you send me a reply of a email about this task and tell me that there are no
problem, but in the tarball field blow up a "please five us a link to your
proyect latest release" so I m gonna upload a empty file, ok?

thanks for your support ! ;)

==== Tarball URL: ====

  Message sent via/by Savannah