[Savannah-register-public] Re: Kongoni GNU/Linux

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Kongoni GNU/Linux
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:25:23 -0500

    We've received a project request for the "kongoni gnu/linux" distro at
    Savannah. The request is by A.J. Venter (address@hidden).

    The request mentions "RMS has endorsed the project goals".

I told Venter that his project sounds like a good one, based on its
description.  It is defined to include only free software.  If the
system existed, according to the plan he announced, we would put it in
our list of free GNU/Linux distros.

As regards hosting it on Savannah, you can decide that
the same way as you would decide for any other free software project.