[Savannah-register-public] [task #8427] Submission of Simple Modular App

From: Damiano Venturin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8427] Submission of Simple Modular Application Kit
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:07:58 +0000

Hi Beuc

I'm considering this possibility:
I could publish smak under the X11 (MIT) licence or Modified BSD, until all
(are only 6 atm) the not-gpl classes are modified into a gpl compatible
license. When it will happen I modify to gpl v3 or later.
This should be a fast and quite good compromise, also considering that Smak
is still in heavy development.

I spoke with some pear members and it seems possible that some packages will
be licenced under New BSD rather then PHP 2 or 3.
Now I also know that all the BSD licenses from pear are already New BSD
licenses. That's good. Anyway I think it will take time.

So, if my option is valid, how could I switch the license type here on
savannah?