[Savannah-register-public] [task #8278] Submission of LibPWMD

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8278] Submission of LibPWMD
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:58:05 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

[Same comments than for pwmd / task #8277]

Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and maintenance of
GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on free
platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and SourceForge at
the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror. Your project development
should happen primarily on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

Please also The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update all your license notices.

You can find some background and a possible migration script at
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3766

(alternatively the GNU (L)GPLv3 standard notices include different wording
that do not mention the FSF snail mail address - see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html#howto)

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such