[Savannah-register-public] [task #8091] Submission of bist

From: cage
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8091] Submission of bist
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 18:46:33 +0000

Hello!

>As far as I can see, openbabel is released under GPLv2 only (not >GPLv2 or
later). This means you cannot use it in your GPLv3 >project. Maybe you could
discuss with the openbabel authors and >clarify this?

I already asked to openbabel mailing list but still got no reply. I think i
will drop out the library but this will take some coding...

CUT

>I see that some files are produced with fluid:
>
>    * The remark about binary files apply here, you need to >specify the
copyright and license of those files

>    * Is there a source Fuild file, or does fluid work directly >on the .cpp
files? If there's a Fuild project file, please >include it.

Fluid produces plain c++ source, i used it to generate these files and then i
deleted the input project files. Because the output of fluid are source files
i wonder if could be suffice to add the GPL copyright notice on top of these
files.
Bye!
C!

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah