[Savannah-register-public] [task #8038] Submission of wikipool

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8038] Submission of wikipool
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 13:58:41 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

The project license goes beyond the intent of the GNU AGPL. This makes it
incompatible with the original AGPL, and thus we cannot accept it at
Savannah.

At first glance, the license also does not fit in the Free Software
Definition (http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html). You may want to study
this point.

Another thin: you must determine whether your project can run on a Free
Software Java suite (see https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/JavaIssues and
http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more information).

We recommend you to test your project using IcedTea, or GCJ + GNU Classpath,
and ensure that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

IceTea is based on Sun's OpenJDK and uses free replacements for its
proprietary parts. GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU
Compiler Collection).  The Classpath project aims to develop a free and
portable implementation of the Java API (the classes in the 'java' package).

More information is available at http://icedtea.classpath.org/ ,
http://gcc.gnu.org/ and http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ .

Please provide us with more information about this point.

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned above.

Make sure to apply all changes requested, so you will only need to
re-register once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.

Regards.