[Savannah-register-public] [task #7917] Submission of Otavio Luiz Bottec

From: Otavio
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7917] Submission of Otavio Luiz Bottecchia
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:33:53 +0000

Hi Alex,

I read the items with more carefuly. The program now includes an appropriate
header. No mention to citations is made. An aditional file containing the
license terms is cited in the header and must be uploaded as a separete file.

Sorry the delay. For some reason I misunderstood the program could not be
accepeted.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Otavio.

(file #15459, file #15460)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: PTCBeaconController.txt        Size:6 KB
File name: License_conditions.txt         Size:32 KB