[Savannah-register-public] [task #6751] Submission of Macedonian Transla

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6751] Submission of Macedonian Translation Project
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 22:14:26 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     50% => 0%

Hi Aleksandar (I feel odd having to write this in English),

I am rejecting your application, since I haven't seen any sign of life from
you in the past three months.  I pinged you several times, but did not get any
reply.

As I'm sure you're alive and well (I see you're an active blogger and
participate in the activities of the Macedonian freedom organization), I
assume that you have lost interest somehow or you have undertaken other tasks
that suck your free time.  Either way, this is understandable (and
unfortunately happens all the time).

In case you reconsider your decision, please write to
<address@hidden>.  (The creation of the Savannah project is the last
thing to worry about.)