[Savannah-register-public] [task #7916] Submission of PhpDaily

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7916] Submission of PhpDaily
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 08:54:53 +0000

I think there has to be some misunderstanding: the only change in the tarball
I can see is that license.txt now contains GPLv3. :)

Do you intend to use GPLv3 instead of GPLv2?

When I said your source files are missing copyright and license notices I
meant that you should add a block of text in the following form at the top of
every single source file (*.php, *.js and maybe db.sql too):

Copyright (C) <year>  <Name of author>

This file is part of <project>.

<project> is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

<project> is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

along with <project>.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

This is required in order to properly release a project under the terms of
GNU GPL and is described in details at the link I've provided.

Other than this, there seems to be no problem with your project and it can be
approved as soon as this issue is corrected. ;-)

Alex