[Savannah-register-public] [task #7903] Submission of Chestnut Scientifi

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7903] Submission of Chestnut Scientific Toolkit Family
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:46:51 +0000

Hi Damian,

I'm reviewing your project and have discovered a few problems:

1. You have specified GPLv2 or later in the project submission, however
license headers indicate use of GPLv3 or later.  We can simply change the
version used in the project info to GPLv3 on approval.

2. Your tarball is missing a complete verbatim copy of the
license--please put it someplace in your tarball.  The convenient place is a
file named `COPYING' in the top level directory.

3. We don't recommend using phrase "All rights reserved" in copyright
statements as it implies/suggests proprietary copyright.  Please remove it
from your copyright headers.

4. In the file `chestnut/hcluster/cluster.py' the copyright and license
information is far from the top of the file.  It's recommended to put this
information at the top as you do with other files.

If you are willing to make these changes please provide us with an updated
tarball of your project.

--
Cheers,
Alex