[Savannah-register-public] [task #7902] Submission of GSEGrafix

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7902] Submission of GSEGrafix
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:42:00 +0000

Hi Spencer,

I'm reviewing your project.  Here are a few minor issues with it:

1. You have specified 'Official GNU software' in project details.  Please
read this on how to become an official GNU package:
http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html

We can approve your project as non-GNU now and later change to official
status if it gets approved by the GNU project.

2. Please use complete verbatim copies of GNU GPLv3 and GNU FDL, since files
you include in the package are missing parts on how to apply these licenses to
new works.  You can find original versions here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt  and here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

3. The license files are conveniently placed in the top directory of a
package under names `COPYING' and `COPYING.DOC'.  While not strictly
necessary, it would be helpful to move license files from subdirectory you
currently use, or have symlinks to them.

If you are willing to make these changes, please provide us with an updated
tarball of your project.

--
Cheers,
Alex