[Savannah-register-public] Proposed answer for Age of 2072

From: Franco Iacomella
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Proposed answer for Age of 2072
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:34:48 -0700

Here is my proposed answer for https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7858

---------------------------------------
Hello again Nicolas,

I checked the package you send us. The first problem I found is the
licensing issue.

In your "mention_legale.html" you say: "Le contenu de ce site Web (à
savoir, le concept du jeu Age of 2072, les règles et les textes) est
la propriété du gestionnaire de Ageof2072.fr. Toute reproduction, même
partielle, est interdite sans autorisation.
Les blasons sont la propriétées de leur auteurs respectifs."
That means that your program is not Free Software. Are you sure you
know what Free Software is? I recommend you to read this document:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.fr.html

You should use a Free Software license to make your software free. You
should add a "COPYING" file in the package containing the text of the
license you choose. We recommend to use the GNU GPL v3 license for
code and GNU FDL 3 for documentation. You must also include a header
in all your source files indicating the license that covers your
software.

I also recommend you (is not a requirement) to include some
documentation on how to install your software and add your contact
information in any files (maybe a "README" file or "CREDITS").

If you are willing to make those changes send us a fixed version of
your package.

Regards,

I wait for your comments.

Cheers,