[Savannah-register-public] [task #7729] Submission of FreeMediaTools

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7729] Submission of FreeMediaTools
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 13:15:34 +0000

After some more dicussions with people I would like to make the following
things clear :

1. there would be no need for me to fork the code if there was active
development or maintaince of the v.20 codebase. The current codebase is not
even maintained or compilable.

2. the version 3 codebase will discontinue the gpled code and I find that a
shame. I dont want to discard my work and would like to continue on it.

3. I did now even know that the code was going to be re-written in python,
and started to get the latest version from sourcesafe, after spending a week
cleaning up the code and fixing bugs, I was told that the code would be
discarded anyway.