[Savannah-register-public] [task #7646] Submission of Downstairs Sort

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7646] Submission of Downstairs Sort
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:45:33 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

"Some images are just math phormulas generated by Open Office, I believe they
can't be licensed, other images are just math manual drafts scanned by me, I
think they don't need to be licensed, but if they need I will license them
too."

You own the copyright of the documents you generate with OpenOffice.org
(unless if you include content from 3rd-parties, such as clip-arts, in which
case that content's copyright also applies).

It is necessary indeed to explicitely state under which license you released
your media files.

"Since it is an algorithm I have doubts about wether licensing the
pseudo-code under GNU GPL or GNU FDL, if it can be licensed by both it is
already ok.)"

Since you include the code in the documentation it is best to dual-license
the source code under the 2 licenses.

Please fix this and send us an updated tarball. We'll then review again the
project.

Cheers.