Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: libffcall

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: libffcall
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:30:45 +0100

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 09:53:32PM -0500, Sam Steingold wrote:
> > * Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> [2008-01-02 08:34:34 +0100]:
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 09:15:29PM -0500, Sam Steingold wrote:
> >> got this when I submit the form:
> >>
> >> Notice: Undefined variable: message_user in
> >> /usr/src/savane/frontend/php/register2/index.php on line 235
> >
> > Thanks, this is fixed now :)
>
> no go:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/libffcall/
> ==>  Error:
> Permission Denied

Sorry, I did the fix in a few minutes before leaving to work and
wasn't much clear: I fixed the registration process but I didn't
review your project.

> when I try to re-submit the project creation form, I get
> "A project with that name already exists."

Yes, I'm gonna review your project now. Just leave me time to take my
breath ;)

> also, https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/clisp/ says
> "This project is handled thru address@hidden only. Refer to him for
> everything."
> why?! I am the admin!

Apparently somebody wrote this in the "Other License" field during
registration. I moved it to the "other comments" field. But why isn't
the license "GPL v>=2" instead of "Other"?

Note that the project is also one of the few marked as 'private' for
some reason I unfortunately don't know about. This implies that some
features, such as ViewVC, won't work.

--
Sylvain