[Savannah-register-public] [task #6974] Submission of Tiny DHT

From: Saritha Kalyanam
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6974] Submission of Tiny DHT
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 23:25:13 +0000

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for undertaking the code review.

Some clarifications ...

1. Will fix licensing info.

2. asterisk mainline _does not_ have any file called stun.h or stun.c. These
files are my own creation in TinyDHT. However, there is some code which is
borrowed from asterisk/main/rtp.c and asterisk/include/rtp.h to implement the
STUN functionality.
queue.h is taken verbatim from BSD.

3. The following are the library dependencies.
* libssl (openssl) - only linkage and no derived code
* dmalloc - only linkage and no derived code
* -pg linker option - invoking gprof profiling
* there is _no_ code from Azureus java library, nor do I link with it.

I have already uploaded the code to the GIT repository (was not clear whether
uploading should be done before/after/along with the review). Please let me
know if the repository has to be taken offline (Sylvain did this for me once
already). Otherwise, I suppose I will upload patches to address your
concerns.

Thanks again.
Saritha.