[Savannah-register-public] [task #7344] Submission of TeX by Topic

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7344] Submission of TeX by Topic
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:42:47 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => snoogie

Please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
Alternatively, you can forward the code to me by email or attach it to this
tracker.

We wish to review your source code to catch potential legal issues early.For
example, to release your book properly under the GFDL you must include a
copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of your
book.  This is explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html. Our
review would help catch potential omissions such as these.

Note that sending code to our repositories _is_ a release, since the code
will then be publicly available through anonymous access.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.
To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such