Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Modul

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Module Library
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:38:37 +0200

Hi,
Ok I have activate the project and send mail notification.
Regards,

2007/9/29, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden >:

I have approved your project.  You should receive a notification shortly.

However, you are required to arrange licenses properly before you upload any
files to Savannah.  You should have full text copies of both GNU GPL and GNU
FDL in the package, as we discussed; file naming is not just that important,
however.

Please feel free to contact me if something is still unclear. :-)

--
Kind regards,
Alex

Développeur C++/GNU-Linux