[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Module Library
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:41:41 +0200

Hi,

Dual licensing documentation is OK.

The tarball seem to lack of copy of the GFDL though.

Using a .ppt is a bit problematic, see
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DocumentationFormats about Word
and RTF - this applies to PowerPoints.

Can you send me the answer that you would write to the user? This way
I can check your style ;)

--
Sylvain