[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:15:18 +0200

Hi,

I don't like what he says. He says that at qemu they don't track
authors per file and that it's ok. But at Savannah, we are here to
teach recommended copyright good practices - we're teachers, not
students ;)

So I think he needs to modify files that are non-trivially changed (if
he modified a couple lines, no problem, but if the change is
consequent (is it?) then he needs to add his copyright notice). The
goal is that when I copy code from a project, I copy the file's
copyright notices along.

What do you think?

--
Sylvain