[Savannah-register-public] [task #7063] Submission of kenmai-thamizh

From: ஆமாச்சு
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7063] Submission of kenmai-thamizh
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:10:22 +0000

the initial intention was to make these softwares available in thamizh. a
friend of mine is already doing it. the need is to make a tamizh kde-distro
inline of Kubuntu or KDE of gnew-sense.. in which we have to start working
on..

the gnew sense right now do not have necessary thamizh support for it is
based on dapper.. while the edgy, feisty has..

based on it we would like to take up this.. but please guide we can divert
this thread for that or we need to create one new..

it will have free softwares only.. like gnewsense or gobuntu.. but with
thamizh as primary focus...

thank you for waiting and sorry for the trouble :-)