Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:01:28 +0300

On 9/8/07, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if you already talked with a Savannah admin about that
> task, but you need to do so before posting a reply, in a first step
> (the "we discuss it together" part in our IRC conversation) :)

Oops, again...  I'm sorry for misusing the task tracker.

> You can get the CVS snapshot by simply:
> cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/qemu co -D '2007-06-30' qemu

Hm, I just didn't know it works that way.  I guess I've never used CVS
for enough time to learn that...

> Patches apply cleanly.

They really do :)

> The user should also add a copyright notice in files that he modified
> non-trivially.
>
> Last, we could add a word of apologize for the delay in our response.
>

> Please send me what you would now send as a follow-up to this task :)

First of all let me apologize for a delay in our response.

With the help from my colleague I was able to retrieve the correct CVS
snapshot and your patches apply cleanly. :-)

I've identified the following files as changed non-trivially, please
add appropriate copyright notices:

kqemu.c

The file target-i386/opengl_client_xfonts.c seems to come from Mesa
3D, but it's unclear whether you modified it or not, if so, please add
a copyright notice.

The file target-i386/opengl_utils.h is missing copyright and license notices.

The file target-i386/regression_tests.sh is missing copyright and
license notices.  However, I'm not sure it should have them--it's just
a testing script anyway.

Kind regards,
Alex