[Savannah-register-public] [task #7184] Submission of Shell Scripting Co

From: Mauricio Montuori
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7184] Submission of Shell Scripting Compendium
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 05:32:50 +0000

What we really need it's a point to work on group, to manage source code
concurrently and so on... so, we've thinked to get some help with your
services and experience instead code.google or sourceforge's services.
Anyway, don't worry about it. I'm thinking on install a cvs or subversion
server to start with the project and, when the projects becomes "reality",
we'll came out to the world and the project will be resumited properly.

Right now, there is not source code because the source code it's distributed
among many people, even many things are not planned too.

Thanks for you time.

Poyo