[Savannah-register-public] [task #7194] Submission of System Cleaner

From: Steven Martins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7194] Submission of System Cleaner
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:52:11 +0000

I would like discuss the usage of the name "System Cleaner" with the person
responsible for this product.

Our company has the legal trademark of "System Cleaner" (registered with the
United States Patent and Trademark Office, registration number 29-26385) which
has been in use since 1997.

Our Legal Counsel advises that all listings utilizing our "System Cleaner"
trademark as part of your software name will falsely convince consumers that
your product is related to our longstanding trademark, or that there is some
relationship or sponsorship between your software and ours.

Therefore we would like to try to resolve this issue amicably.