[Savannah-register-public] [task #7016] Submission of Timothy James Arms

From: Timothy James Armstrong
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7016] Submission of Timothy James Armstrong
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 01:48:54 +0000

ok it has been a day over the one week that you mentioned and I was wondering
if you had a notification of my posts. as you have as yet not responded to
me.
I can see why you may get annoyed at people taking their time as you have
other things to be doing than waiting for me to respond which is quite
acceptable.
any way I was just posting to make sure you got my last two posts.

Many Thanks for your time,
Tim