[Savannah-register-public] [task #6970] Submission of images_crawler

From: Thanh Huyen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6970] Submission of images_crawler
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:38:24 +0000

Hi Stephan Peijnik,
Sorry for late reply.
All that I need is a CVS server to work in my project with one of my friend.
My project can run on a Free Software Java. It's just a program for my
diploma work, so it seems free software, but I want to keep it private (at
this moment). I'm sorry because I have little time to understand well about
GNU License, it seems complicated.
I could send you a part of my source code. It's in attachment.
Thank you for help!

With kind regards,

 Do Thi Thanh Huyen
Applied Mathematics and Control Processes Faculty,
Saint Petersburg State University, Russia.

(file #13024)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Crawling.rar                   Size:33 KB