[Savannah-register-public] [task #6846] Submission of Xplored Robotics T

From: Luca
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6846] Submission of Xplored Robotics Team Colombo Autonomous
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:09:52 +0000

my idea is to use the GNU FDL to give to other people, like computer
engineering students, the possibility to check the hardware and software
functionalty of the entire system and for a future system manual.

I had selected it for this reason:

"We have designed this License in order to use it for manuals for free
software, because free software needs free documentation: a free program
should come with manuals providing the same freedoms that the software does.
But this License is not limited to software manuals; it can be used for any
textual work, regardless of subject matter or whether it is published as a
printed book. We recommend this License principally for works whose purpose
is instruction or reference."

If you could advise me for a best option, no problem for me.

Luca

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah