[Savannah-register-public] [task #6856] Submission of Wej Embeddable Web

From: Noah Rankins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6856] Submission of Wej Embeddable Web Server
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 23:59:34 +0000

1: I will be doing all of my development on Savannah. My SourceForge account
was used mainly as a way to upload the JAR file to HTTP in order for you to
review it. I will most likely be doing all of my development on Savannah.

2: I have tested my code via GCJ, and have received no errors relating to the
Java classes. I also have removed the third-party error logger, and have
placed in one of my design. As far as I know, I have remained inside the
bounds of the java.* classes (no sun.* or anything).

I am not sure whether to pursue submission as GNU project, mainly over
certain questions (do I need to relicense under the GPL, what are the
benefits, is it worth the effort) which I may have skipped over.

Thank you for your time.