[Savannah-register-public] [task #6659] Submission of MPP

From: Basanta Shrestha
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6659] Submission of MPP
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:19:10 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9179> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9179>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *MPP*
* System Name:  *mpp*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License V2 or later

----

We are looking for a place where we can host some free/opensource softwares
developed at our organization. Here are the details of all the softwares we
want to host at savannah.

1. Nepali Open CD 1.0 : Nepali Open CD is the collection of localizized
version of opensource softwares for MS windows platform. Softwares included
are openoffice.org2.0, seamonkey, Gimp, VLC player and Nepali Unicode layout.
Openoffice.org also incorporates nepali spell checker and nepali thesauraus.

We like to host the contents of above mentioned Nepali Open CD 1.0

2. Debian and RPM Packages of localized openoffice.org2.0.

3. Language pack for Different Linux Distribution: It is the collection of
nepali locale, nepali keyboard layout, translation (.mo) files for gnome and
shell scripts. When shell script is run linux distribution is recognized and
files are copied to corresponding location bringing out the user interface
for applications in Nepali and adding up nepali input system.

4. Debian packages for SCIM input system for Nepali keyboard layouts. Nepali
Romanized and Traditional layout both are included.