[Savannah-register-public] [task #6465] Submission of varable sample ste

From: Robert Atwood
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6465] Submission of varable sample step sequencer with feedb
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:32:38 +0000

Hi, Stephen.
I am not too worried about the delay, my development process has been a bit
slow lately anyways, and my little project has not actually got any other
developers (though I have had some help off-line from the developer of
Fluxus.)

I think I can address the  issue you raise.

I started seeking alternatives because I am not happy with Sourceforge, I
don't like some of the advertisements that appear alongside my project.

I became aware of the possibility of locating the project at
savannah.nongnu.org due to Fluxus status as a non-gnu project on Savannah.

If the project is accepted as a non-gnu project on Savannah I would no longer
use Sourceforge. Otherwise I would continue to seek another alternative method
of keeping my project on line.

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks,
Robert